Alcázar And Jewish Quarter Guided Walking Tour In Seville
OverviewDiscover a treasured landmark on this skip the long line, non-private, 3-hour tour in Seville with a professional guide. Enjoy the Alczar and Jewish Quarterin the Santa Cruz District. Glimpse one of the oldest, active royal palaces in Europe. See its sprawling courtyards, gothic chambers, and stunning gardens. Choose from either the 9:15am or 10:50am departure times.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourBypass the long line and begin your 3-hour guided tour of the Reales Alczares de Sevilla (Alcazar Royal Palace of Seville), the oldest active palace in Europe. See where the Spanish royal family stays in residence when they visit. Marvel at the stunning combination of architectural styles, from Arab to Gothic. Stroll through the hidden courtyards and lavish tropical gardens. Your guide will educate and entertain you with stories and facts about Alczar. After the palace tour,your guide will leave you at the gardens of Alczar. Your guide will offer you advice and tips about the best routes to take.
Afterwards, you will see from the outside the Roman walls while on the way to visit the Santa Cruz District. The only-English morningJewish Quarter tour covers: Plaza del Triunfo (Santa Justa y Rufina), Patio de Banderas, Plaza de Doa Elvira, Calle Vida, Calle Susona, Callejn del Agua, Balcn de Rosina, Plaza Santa Cruz, Plaza Cruces, Ximenez de Enciso, No&Do, and Plaza de la Alianza (John Fulton).
Inclusions for Alcázar And Jewish Quarter Guided Walking Tour In Seville
- Local taxes
- Skip the long lines guaranteed
- Walking tour
- Supplier will manage the purchase of the tickets to Alcazar
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Alcázar And Jewish Quarter Guided Walking Tour In Seville
- Entrance fee to the monuments are not included:
- Tickets to the Alcazar(12,5/adult - 4/retirees 65+ and students 1 under 16 years old)
- Ticketsto the Royal Chamber (4,5 per person)
- if your group has 8 or more people, there will be anextra charge of 1 per person for the headsets(mandatory in the monuments and charged by their staff), to be handed to the guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tickets are not included in the price of the tour but the supplier will manage the purchase with no commission charge
If your group has 8 or more people, there will be an extra charge of 1 per person for the headsets (mandatory in the monuments and charged by their staff), to be handed to the guide
A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
Approximately 5km of walking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Donana National Park in Two Days from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Two Days Tour from Seville
- SEVILLE APRIL FAIR PRIVATE TOUR
- Museo del Baile Flamenco Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
- From Seville: Jerez Day Trip with Horse Show & Sherry Winery
- Alcazar of Seville Skip-the-Line Tour