Alcázar Tour And Roof Tour - Seville
OverviewExplore with our expert guide the main Seville's most significant monuments and buildings. From the exquisite confines of the Alczar of Sevillea World Heritage Siteto the ancient Jewish quarter, to the tomb of Christopher Columbus in the Cathedral, there is much here for you to see. It's a private tour. 2.5 hour tour.Meeting point: we will pick you up at your hotel, if its in the city center. Otherwise, we will meet at the foot of the Giralda tower.
Know More about this tour
Begin your Seville highlights tour at theAlczar of Seville,a fortified Royal Palace. In this place, you follow your expert guide through each majestic section as you admire its decorative tiles and evolving architectural styles. Learn how each monarch embellished this opulent palace with his own regal additions. As you stroll through its ornate gardens, you can sense Sevilles history unfolding before you throughout this grand complex.
Continue toSanta Cruz, the former Jewish quarter and home to many of the citys oldest monuments. Meander through the labyrinth of cobbled streets is the best way to travel to another era, while enjoying the secret corners of the city. Here you can find a scattering of whitewashed houses, delightful cafs, and tranquil gardens.
While youre in the neighborhood, venture into the cool confines ofhistoric Seville Cathedral.It is especially relevant because itsone of the largest Gothic cathedrals in the world. Gaze up at its huge altar, view the prestigious collection of artwork on display, and view the tomb of famed explorer Christopher Columbus. Also, we will visit the old minaret, the Giralda tower, where you can see the amazing views of Seville.
Inclusions for Alcázar Tour And Roof Tour
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Alcázar Tour And Roof Tour
- Entrance fees: Ticket isnt included (11.5 per person. Accredited pensioners and students(17-25 years) 3. Children up to 16 years old dont pay)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring your ID
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.