Alcazar Cabaret Show With Transport - Pattaya
OverviewLike the Moulin Rouge in Paris or the famous shows of Las Vegas, the Alcazar cabaret in Pattaya is a full-scale theatrical event full of elaborate costumes and sets. The large cast, known for its glamorous and talented cross-dressing performers, puts on an energetic show that mixes popular songs in Thai and English with other music from around the world. One of Pattaya's top attractions, the 70-minute production is a showcase of dancing, acting and state-of-the-art sets. Your admission includes a soft drink at the theater and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour evening starts with pickup from your Pattaya hotel by air-conditioned van for a ride to the Alcazar's spacious theater. When you get there, sip on a provided soft drink and admire the intricate stage sets before the show begins.
The large cast of nearly 400 performers is known for its cross-dressing stars. The show was met with some resistance when it opened in 1981, but is now considered a beloved piece of Pattaya's culture. As the lights go down, the cast members start to appear on stage, dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, sequins and rhinestones.
Thai, English, Korean and Bollywood songs, among other genres, provide the soundtrack to this impressive 70-minute dance production. The routines, which blend traditional Thai and modern-pop moves, are enhanced by the theater's high-end light and sound systems.
When the show ends, you may be allowed to take pictures with some of the cast who come out to pose with visitors (own expense). Your memorable evening concludes when your driver returns you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Alcazar Cabaret Show With Transport
- Admission to 70-minute show
- Soft drink on arrival
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Alcazar Cabaret Show With Transport
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any fees to have photos taken with cast
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Jomtien Beach, Pratumnak Road, Ambassader, Pinnacle and Chonchan have addition transfer charge US$5-7 per person/round trip, payable direct.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Pattaya Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport by Car
- The Amazing Human Slingshot in Pattaya
- Full-Day Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Tour in Pattaya
- Full Day Koh Si Chang Including Lunch from Pattaya
- Bungy Jumping in Pattaya
- Khao Kheow Open Zoo Admission Ticket with Round-Trip Transfer from Pattaya
- Pattaya Arrival Transfer