Alcazar, Mosque Of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter And Synagogue: Guided Day Tour From Seville
OverviewJoin this guided day tour and visit unique locations in Cordoba such as the Alcazar of the Catholic Kings, Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter and Synagogue. Receive insights from your knowledgeable local guides and enjoy everything that Cordoba has to offer.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Fully narrated tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourOnce you arrive in Cordoba, prepare to visit the best sights of the city. You will start with its majestic Alcazar of the Catholic Kings, and then will go inside the beautiful Mosque, a spectacular witness of the Caliphate period. After this wonderful experience, you will visit the marvelous Cordoban Jewish Quarter, full of life and shops.
See its most emblematic streets such as the flower-lined side street, pure enjoyment for your senses, until you reach the square of the great Maimonides, including the secluded Synagogue.
Once the guided tour has finished, you will have free time to walk around at your own leisure, go shopping in the wonderful pedestrian streets of the Jewish Quarter or try some of the delicious local cuisine.
Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Seville.
Inclusions for Alcazar, Mosque Of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter And Synagogue: Guided Day Tour From Seville
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tickets to monuments
Exclusions for Alcazar, Mosque Of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter And Synagogue: Guided Day Tour From Seville
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend to wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water during the tour
Some hotels can not access vehicles, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the nearest available point
Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
Attention: The Synagogue is temporarily closed due to renovations.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Seville Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Private Transfer in luxury vehicle in Sevilla
- Private Airport Round-Trip Transfer: Seville SVQ Airport to Seville Hotel
- Seville to Malaga Private Transfer
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Beaches of Cadiz: Day Trip from Seville with Optional Roman Ruins