Alentejo Tour With Pottery Village And Wine Tasting - Lisbon
OverviewThis private custom tour will take you to visit vora, Monsaraz and in the meantime you're going to see a pottery village where the clay is worked by the hands of a professional. Vineyard visit and wine and olive oil tasting is also included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYou will have the chance to visit the famous rugs and see the workers doing it by hands. Then vora with the main Monuments, Roman Temple, Cathedral, S. Francisco Church with Bone's Chapel and Giraldo Square. You will visit S. Pedro Corval, the Portuguese pottery village where you can see the potter working the clay in one of the oldest pottery factory in the country. The tour continues to Monsaraz, maybe the most beautiful view in Alentejo, above Alqueva lake. The sequence may not be like this because of the wineries schedule (with tastings included) and lunch (not included).
Inclusions for Alentejo Tour With Pottery Village And Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Alentejo Tour With Pottery Village And Wine Tasting
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora