Alentejo Wine Tour From Lisbon Including Lunch
OverviewDiscover two of Portugals premier winemaking areas during a small-group day trip to Alentejo. Depart from Lisbon in the company of a guide and visit the verdant Alentejo region, taking part in a wine tasting at the first winery. Then, enjoy a 2-course lunch in one of the wineries, tour a vineyard and sip a selection of wines during a another tasting session in the second winery. Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourAfter a morning pickup from your hotel in central Lisbon, travel south with your guide toward Alentejo, a winemaking region thats garnered worldwide praise for its wines.
We will drive up north to the sunbaked plains of Alentejo, a winemaking region that stretches from the Spanish border to the Algarve in the south. Upon arrival in Alentejo, visit a local winery and discover the process behind producing these wines. Then put your palette to the test during a wine tasting of reds and whites as well as degustation of local products such as cheese, chourio (smoked pork sausage), smoked ham and bread.
Then it will be time to break for lunch and tuck into a tasty 2-course meal at either the first or second winery depending on the size of the group.
Continue on to the second winery in Alentejo, which has a long-standing winemaking tradition and a stellar reputation for producing intense and fruity ruby-colored reds. Venture out into the neatly pruned vines during a guided vineyard tour and learn about the climate and local varietals. Compound your newfound knowledge during another wine tasting session, where a tutor will talk you through the complex flavors of each style.
Afterward, settle into the car for a scenic drive back to Lisbon, in late afternoonbe dropped off at a choice of two centrally located points; Marqus de Pombal or Rossio.
Inclusions for Alentejo Wine Tour From Lisbon Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup
- Drop-off at 2 centrally located points
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- 8 wine tastings
- Chorizo and cheesesampling at the second winery tasting
- 2-course lunch in traditional restaurant
Exclusions for Alentejo Wine Tour From Lisbon Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note that infants and children occupy a seat
Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
- bidos Nazar and Ftima from Lisbon with Drop-off in Porto
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon
- Ribeira - The Imperial District Walking Tour
- 2-Day Sacred Portugal Trip: Ftima, Batalha, Stio, Nazar and bidos, from Lisbon