- Youll hear the personal stories of Hamilton and Burr in their own words and the words of those who knew them.
- Visit the site of Kings College, The Room Where it Happened, Washingtons Inauguration, The Bank of NY, Trinity Church, St. Pauls Chapel and the graves of Hamilton and Eliza!
- Stand where Hamilton stopped the Sons of LIberty on their way to punish the Headmaster of Kings College
- Listen to a hilarious ballad written about Burr and his secret lover
- Hear the fascinating story of the nations first fully educated woman on a tour stop dedicated to the women in their lives.(And find out which of the two was an early advocate of womens education and independence.)
- Visit the original sites of George Washingtons Presidential inauguration, The New York Stock Exchange and the Bank of New York
- Learn about how one of the bitterest elections in American History lead two exceptional, successful men to the famous duel. Who really shot first?
At the end of the tour, you can decide whats truth and whats myth. And you might be VERY surprised what you learn!