Alf Leila Wa Leila Show In Hurghada
OverviewEnjoy an evening of stories from “Alf Leila Wa Leila”, known in English as “Arabian Nights”. See stories and myths from Egyptian and Arab history acted out.
- An evening of stories from Alf Leila Wa Leila
Know More about this tour
Tonight you will go for amazing Arabian Night Life "Alf Leila Wa Leila" that is a rare combination of oriental architecture of colorful domes, high pillars and towers, huge gates, fountains, marble paths, and the never ending fantasy of Egyptian charm. It is a place where you can find out more about the life of Pharaohs and Bedouins, and also about customs and traditions of the region. Alf Leila Wa Leila Hurghada is unique for its spacious theatre of 2500 audience who are offered a breathtaking spectacle, depicting life in ancient Egypt and performed against a background of the sphinxes and temples of the Pharaohs. After the sun goes down, Arabian tales and magic come alive with spectacular sound- and light show about Egypt's glorious history, with pulsating Egyptian music, horse show of Bedouin knights presenting individual and group acrobatic games, and with folklore dance performed in colourful costumes. You can witness among the many shows the myth of Isis and Osiris, Sindbad on his flying carpet, The Slave Market, and The Oriental Marriage Ceremony.
Inclusions for Alf Leila Wa Leila Show In Hurghada
- Pick up service & return to your hotel
- All transfers by air conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Show ticket and fees
- Bottled water and soft drink
- English speaking escort assistance
- Service charges and taxes included in the price
Exclusions for Alf Leila Wa Leila Show In Hurghada
- Personal spending
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.