Alfama Private Walking Tour - LisbonWrite a Review
From USD 35.92
OverviewAlfama is the oldest and most medieval quarter of Lisbon, rich in charm and heritage. On this journey we will explore the narrow alleyways, take in the beautiful views over the Tagus River and soak in the neighbourhood’s rich musical culture, fleshed out in Fado, the song of “saudade”..
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourTour Lisbonwith a certified local guide who will accompany you and provide inside information about the city beyond the facades of the buildings and historical dates. The maximum number of people for this tour is limited to 6 people to guarantee a more intimate and informal experience for our fellow travelers. Also note that this tour has both a morning or afternoon option.
The walking tour starts at the "Miradouro da Graa"next to the Church facing the view of the city where you will proceed along to the best viewpoint of the city, the "Miradouro Nosso Senhora do Monte". Afterwards, you can explore the maze like streets of the historic Alfama neighborhood.The tour contains a 20 minute break and will conclude at the "Portas do Sol" viewpoint next to the Castle of Saint Jorge.
The main highlights that are offered are a visit to a total of 4 different viewpoints of city, some features of local street art, a chance to get an in depth understanding of the Alfama community and its traditions, and on Tuesdays and Saturdays, a visit to the famous "Thieves Market", the oldest flea market of the city.
Inclusions for Alfama Private Walking Tour
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Small-group walking tour
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Alfama Private Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.