Alhambra And Granada Day Trip From Seville
OverviewJoin a group to visit one of the most bright architectural marvels of Spain's Moorish past - magnificent Alhambra with its Alcazaba and Palacio de Generalife. After the tour you will get free time in Granada city center, before the group returns to Seville.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Fully narrated tour
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel at 7am, and leave on a 4-hour drive to Alhambra. Alhambra is now one of Spain's major tourist attractions, exhibiting the country's most significant and well known Islamic architecture. Despite long neglect, willful vandalism, and some ill-judged restoration, Alhambra endures as an atypical example of Muslim art in its final European stages, relatively uninfluenced by the direct Byzantine influences found in the Mezquita of Crdoba. The majority of the palace buildings are quadrangular in plan, with all the rooms opening on to a central court and connected with each other by smaller rooms and passages.
The Palacio de Generalife was the summer palace and country estate of the Nasrid Emirs (Kings) of the Emirate of Granada.
The complex consists of the Patio de la Acequia (Court of the Water Channel or Water-Garden Courtyard), which has a long pool framed by flowerbeds, fountains, colonnades, and pavilions, and the Jardn de la Sultana (Sultana's Garden or Courtyard of the Cypress). Originally the palace was linked to the Alhambra by a covered walkway across the ravine that now divides them. The Generalife is one of the oldest surviving Moorish gardens. The present-day gardens were started in 1931 and completed in 1951. The Generalife is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Granada, along with the Alhambra palace and gardens, and the Albayzn district. After the visit to Alhambra and Palacio de Generalife you will get some free time in Granada city center before the tour returns to Seville.
Inclusions for Alhambra And Granada Day Trip From Seville
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tickets to attractions
- City map of Granada
Exclusions for Alhambra And Granada Day Trip From Seville
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend to wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water during the tour
Some hotels can not access vehicles, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the nearest available point
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Seville Electric Bike Tour
- Ronda Day Trip from Seville: Wine Tasting, Bullfighting Ring and Optional Pueblos Blancos Tour
- Official Segway Tour Guided Monumental Route
- Granada Day Trip from Seville with Skip-the-line Alhambra Access
- Seville Guided Tour into Alcazar and Cathedral
- Ibero-American Exposition of Seville Guided Tour and River Cruise