OverviewThis is your opportunity to be part of a Las Vegas performance, with one of the most unique Las Vegas experience. Part improv comedy, part scavenger hunt and part food and beverage crawl, this one-of-a-kind experience will have you jumping from one scene to the next (with approximately 1 mile of walking), using Las Vegas as your stage and your friends as the cast. Local actors and comedians will join in the fun, helping progress the story and making you laugh along the way. Try something a little different from the usual gambling and indoor shows next time you’re in Vegas.
Know More about this tourThe day before your Las Vegas outdoor theater experience begins, youâll receive a secret text message that reveals your first meeting location, somewhere in historic Downtown Las Vegas. You might have seen shows in Vegas, but youâve never been in one before, at least not like this one, which brings the theater to the streets and makes you a central character of the play.
Meet the first actor and comedian at the initial stop. Get to know each other, crack jokes, and gather clues about your next stop, as the performance is also part scavenger hunt. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a restaurant midway through the day. That man across the street â is he just a regular bystander, or part of the show? Youâll find out as the day and the story line progress and reality and performance are blurred.
Stop for breaks along the way at two local bars (one drink at each bar is included).
Guess with your group about how you think the story will end as you work through the plot. Soon youâll reach the grand finale â will you guess what it is beforehand? Find out!
Please note: minimum age is 21 years
Inclusions for Alibi Las Vegas The Show
- Scavenger hunt
- Two (2) beverages
Exclusions for Alibi Las Vegas The Show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and beverage (outside what is provided on tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
This tour is wheelchair accessible
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Total walking distance is just under 1 mile (approx. 1.6 km)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.