All About Paradise Tour To Glenorchy From Queenstown
OverviewOur Queenstown Expeditions 4WD tour vehicle is our premium product, and we have built what both drivers and passengers consider the best vehicle for the unique road conditions. The vehicle has to be supremely comfortable for all ages, its large windows and glass roof offer a superb visual platform. This vehicle is powerful, quiet and reliable. The vehicle is based on proven German M.A.N. mechanics fitted out with a custom body; our visitors continually endorse the result.Locally owned and operated, our staff are all Kiwis who know the area like the back of their hand. They take pride on their ability to not only get you there and back safely, but with a smile of delight on your face.Sit back enjoy and we will take care of you in the kiwi way, no stress, relaxed and in complete comfort.
Know More about this tour
Come and join us in comfort to view the best scenery in the world. Glenorchy and beyond are a must-do for any visitor that comes to Queenstown.
Your driver takes you along the beautiful road hugging Lake Wakatipus north-west shore, bound for Glenorchy. The live commentary covers farming in NZ and movie locations. A Farm Shed experience, for a Sheep Shearing display put on by the farmer, along with meeting farm animals, guests are welcome to hang out with the animals, take photos and feed them.
Interactive commentary by the driver and GPS activated head phones talk about major film locations including Lord of the Rings, Hobbit & X-Men Wolverine.
Inclusions for All About Paradise Tour To Glenorchy From Queenstown
- WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Driver commentary
- Multilingual* GPS themed commentary with individual headsets.
- Glenorchy town visit
- Farm Visit sheep shearing, animal feeding
- Paradise & National Park visit
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- * Multilingual: English, Spanish & Mandarin
- Departs 1pm, returns 5pm
Exclusions for All About Paradise Tour To Glenorchy From Queenstown
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable footwear for walking. Windproof + Waterproof layer is recommended.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Queenstown Shotover River Helicopter Ride and White Water Rafting
- Kawarau Bridge Zipline Experience from Queenstown
- Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Lunch
- Milford Sound to Queenstown Return Scenic Flight
- Queenstown Airport Departure Transfer - From Hotels
- Full-Day Milford Sound Fly, Cruise and Jet Boat Tour from Queenstown