All Around Town Tour Plus Madame Tussauds And VIP Access - New York City
OverviewExplore the beautiful city of New York from an open-air double decker bus with an audio guide in 18 languages. The Downtown Tour will take you through the vibrant neighborhoods of lower Manhattan, or try the Uptown Teasures & Harlem Tour to find world-class museums, culture and, of course, Central Park. Hop-on Hop-off anytime you like on this 2 day valid pass.
- Take a bite of the big apple and explore the city at your leisure with City Sightseeing New York
- Seated 13-feet above street level CitySights NY operates a fleet of American-made buses, uniquely-designed with seating on the top deck only to offer all of its passengers a grand view of the sites of Manhattan. Discover New York City from top to bottom aboard City Sightseeing New York’s sightseeing tours. Our team of professional tour guides will provide live narration along CitySights NY’s various tour routes, pointing out the top attractions and entertaining with interesting facts and stories. The hop-on, hop-off style tours enable guests to depart the bus at over 40 different stop locations to further explore popular areas and attractions.
Know More about this tour
The Downtown Tour will take you through the vibrant neighborhoods of lower Manhattan, or try the Uptown Teasures & Harlem Tour to find world-class museums, culture and, of course, Central Park.
The Brooklyn Tour takes guests over the Manhattan bridge to discover the rebirth of NYC’s hottest up and coming borough, while The Night Tour showcases the City as the streets light up and come to life.
The Bronx Tour starts in Harlem, where you’ll see the famed Harlem Market, where up to 100 vendors from a wide range of African countries sell their wares. Then it’s across 125th Street and over into the Bronx, the fourth-largest Manhattan borough in terms of land area. Here, you’ll see the Grand Concourse, the elegant boulevard that lured millions to make their homes nearby, including Edgar Allan Poe. Next, you’ll head west to the famed new Yankee Stadium, opened at the beginning of the 2009 baseball season. Please Note: Only hop-on/hop-off stop is Yankee Stadium
The All Around Town tour package gives guests 48-hours to enjoy all 5 double decker tours PLUS admission to the Museum of the City of New York & a CitySightseeing New York Harbor cruise.
Leave the hustle and bustle behind and discover a new view of New york city on board CitySightseeing New York’s 90-Minute Midtown cruise and sail around the island of Manhattan while taking in the iconic skyline, the Brooklyn Bridge, a close-up of the Statue of Liberty and more.
Double Decker Tours Are Now Offered in 11 Languages!*
CitySights NY has just made seeing the city a truly welcome experience by offering audio tracks in 11 different languages on all of our popular hop on/hop off bus excursions aboard a double-decker bus. In addition to a licensed guide who provides live narration, you can listen along in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Russian and Hebrew. Discover Lower Manhattan and more in our Downtown Tour, where you’ll get easy access to the most popular sites in town: the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and “Ground Zero.” (Or add on extra sites with our Super Downtown Tour.) See the whole city and enjoy maximum flexibility over 48 hours with our All Around Town Tour. Explore even more sites (and sights) over 72 hours in our Super New York Tour.
Start Point:Please read each tour below for departure location.
Customers must redeem their tickets for all tours at the Visitor Center in the lobby of Madame Tussauds, 234 W 42nd Street .
Duration:120 -180 mins per loop
Frequency:Every 30 mins
Season:All year round (excluding 26 November & 31 December)
10.00 - 19.30
Ticket Length:48 Hours
Inclusions for All Around Town Tour Plus Madame Tussauds And VIP Access
- Pre-recorded guide English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Mandarin, Russian and Hebrew.
- Transfer by bus
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 24 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.