All Barcelona Highlights TourWrite a Review
Discover the very best of Barcelona in a 5 hours tour. Get an overall picture of Barcelona’s multiple personalities starting with the genius Gaudí. You will have fast track entrance to Sagrada Família, drive along the waterfront, say hello to Columbus Monument, stop for spectacular views in Montjuic hill and visit Poble Espanyol – The Spanish Village – where you will have about 45 minutes to have lunch and wonder around.
- Visit the beautiful Sagrada Família
- Waterfront of Barcelona–Old Port and Columbus Monument
- Montjuïc Hill–Mayor’s Lookout
- Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Família and Poble Espanyol
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story
- It is the easiest way to get a panoramic overview of the city, see Montjuïc Hill and Poble Espanyol.
Know More about this tour
Passeig de Gràcia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonans and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange, as well as a myriad of over 100 year old grand buildings:
Gaudí monuments: La Pedrera & Casa Batlló. Both façades are outstanding, with the wavy shapes in la Pedrera and the colourful dragonskin of Casa Batlló.
Block of discord. Gaudí was not the only modernista architect, and in passeig de Gràcia you will be able to see the main architects showing their best: Domènech i Montaner with Casa Lleó Morera and Puig i Cadafalch with Casa Amatller.
The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, still being built, 2026
Each façade explains a chapter of Jesus’ life. You will walk in through the Birth Façade – look closely, the whole nativity is represented there. At the other side of the basilica is the Passion Façade, representing the stages before Jesus died.
The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time you enter the Sagrada Família. The curved columns resembling trees, the light that dances and plays across the hall in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
Barcelona looks out to the sea with a that is the first thing you will see when driving along the waterfront. Take special attention to the Old Port, Barceloneta neighborhood and some amazing historical buildings like the Gothic Shipyards (Drassanes).
Enjoy spectacular views with the whole city at your feet. You will see how Barcelona is surrounded by mountains and looks out to the sea at the Mayor’s lookout in Montjuïc Hill
Are all Spanish towns the same? You can see the amazing diversity at this open air museum that was built in 1929 and has replicas of streets, squares and buildings from around the country.
Don’t miss the artists and craftsmen! You can watch them at work, synthesizing traditional crafts with modern design: glass, ceramics, jewellery, fabrics, etc.
There are also many bars and restaurants, you will have about 45 minutes to wonder around and have lunch.
Gaudí & Sagrada Família:
- Departure point in Plaça Catalunya, in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Gaudí houses: Casa Batlló and la Pedrera
- Eixample – the expansion district
- Sagrada Família: guided visit of the exterior and interior + free time
Montjuïc views & Poble Espanyol:
- Arc de Triomf
- Waterfront: Port beaches and Old Port
- Columbus Monument
- Montjuic Hill – Mirador de l’alcalde (Mayor’s lookout)
- Poble Espanyol – guided visit + 45 minutes free time to wonder around and have lunch
- End of tour and return to Plaça Catalunya
Inclusions for All Barcelona Highlights Tour
- Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família and Poble Espanyol
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Free time in both Sagrada Família and Poble Espanyol
Exclusions for All Barcelona Highlights Tour
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
- Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
- If you cancel between 1 To 365 before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.