All Day Standup Paddleboard Rental - Islamorada
OverviewRent a Standup Paddleboard, Single or Double Seat Kayak on your own for the day. Grab a friend and go out to discover our unique mangrove estuary. See wildlife and discover a deserted island. Fun for all ages.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourCome in our front door, and paddle right out back on your own paddleboard. Get a lesson if you need one. This local supplier specializes in first timers and the beginning paddler. For more experienced paddlers, we can help you pick a longer route that is sure to make your trip memorable. Nearby we have 2 routes to choose from: a small deserted island in the ocean or a hidden lagoon jungle trip. Each are about 2 hours long and can be combined with a lunch stop-over for a full day of paddling.
Inclusions for All Day Standup Paddleboard Rental
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for All Day Standup Paddleboard Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.