All Day Trip From Rome By Fast Train: Tour Of Florence Including Uffizi And Duomo
OverviewEnjoy a Day Trip to Florence from Rome. The high-speed train takes you from Romes city center to Florence city center in less than 90 minutes a great day to see another great city during your vacation.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourSchedule
6:45am: Representative will meet and accompany you to your train.
7:15am: Train departs for Florence.
8:47am: Train arrives in Florence a representative will meet you and take you to the local supplier's Florence office. At the office, you will meet your experienced licensed guide for the tour.
Guided tour of the Uffizi (2 hours)
Lunch break lunch not included in the tour price; supplier can advise you of the best places to eat.
Walking guided tour
- Piazza Signoria
- Ponte Vecchio
- Florence's statue of Porcellino
- Piazza Della Repubblica
- Piazza Del Duomo
- Dante's quarters
6:48pm: Train departs for Rome.
8:20pm: Train arrives in Rome.
Inclusions for All Day Trip From Rome By Fast Train: Tour Of Florence Including Uffizi And Duomo
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Blue Badge guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for All Day Trip From Rome By Fast Train: Tour Of Florence Including Uffizi And Duomo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You Might Also Like
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet