ALL FLORENCE WONDERS IN FULL DAY PRIVATE TOUR
OverviewFlorence is the third most visited city in Italy.In medieval Europe, it was an important cultural, commercial and financial centre under the control of the Medici for several centuries.It is regarded as the city of origin of the Renaissance (early 14th century), cradle of art and architecture, with its many historic buildings, monuments, and rich museums .
Know More about this tourThis Full Day Tour of Florence gets underway at our Florence office, located near the Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, which is the social and political centre of Florence. From there our friendly, informative guides will take you on a tour of the most famous Florentine points of interest including:
Ponte Vecchio (with its jewellery) ,Piazza della Repubblica (with it Roman origins).
The introduction to Florence does not end there, your guide will take you further into Florence,
choosing sites according to your interests, fully allowing you to get a sense of the city and its history.
The tour will then lead you on to the superbly-designed Uffizi gallery.
La Galleria degli Uffizi is without doubt one of the worlds top 10 museums and art galleries , and then our tour proceed into the Accademia to see one of the most important and famous sculpture in the world Michelangelo's David.
For those of you who have a keen interest in art and history, or for those who really want to get the lowdown on the city but don't necessarily have a lot of time to do it, our Introduction to Florence + Uffizi + Accademia tour is the most comprehensive city + culture tour available, do not settle for less!
Inclusions for ALL FLORENCE WONDERS IN FULL DAY PRIVATE TOUR
- Hotel pickup
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Typical Tuscan Lunch and wine
- Entrance fees , priority entrance
Exclusions for ALL FLORENCE WONDERS IN FULL DAY PRIVATE TOUR
- Souvenir photos
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More