- Unforgettable charm is another side of Monaco the Cathedral of St Nicholas (or Santa Claus if you prefer), beautiful gardens or incredible Oceanographic Museum would impress you to the core. Thats for granted.
- Next stop takes place in Eze Village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it.
- When youre still in Eze Village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
- Majestic hill of Mont Boron. Thats where youll see XV-century stronghold that used to protect the bay of Villefranche. Stoning view over the bay, the village and surrounding hills will leave you breathless for a little while.
- Stop in the old town of Nice, walk around the city and stop at the fish restaurant for lunch before continuing our trip
- Well continue to the village of artists, hidden in the hills Saint Paul de Vence. This medieval town standing within XIV century ramparts has been called the Royal city in past. Over 100 years ago it turned into real mekka of artists young painters, sculptors and modern designers.
- The trend started when Picasso, Chagall or Matisse as well as many others were coming here for inspiration youll easily find out why?
- Next stop is not to be missed: Antibes the first city established in the Cote dAzur, back then by the Greeks played an important role as located between Marseille and Italy. Called Antipolis in the past still looks impressive with its Fort Carre (squared fort) massive fortifications overlooking the harbor and beautiful marina. Castle in the old town is today a home of Picasso Museum and large yard in front of it turns into provensal market with thousends of scents and colours every morning. No wonder why so many people seek escape in that town 3rd largest in the French Riviera today.
- Then your guide would take you back to Cannes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
9 am – that’s what we would recommend.
Departure Details :
From Cannes or neighboring cities accommodation
Return Details :
At the end our guide would bring you back to the place you first met
OverviewYour guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a ride around the most famous places on the Riviera. It will all take 9 hours. As this is a private tour, well be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations From Cannes you to get to Monaco. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer. But its not only the smell of money that would make you stoned fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Princes Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamourous Monte Carlo Casino these are just few reasons to spend some time among as many Bugattis, Bentleys or McLarens as you will be able to count.
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- To the places of Picasso Matisse Chagall Nietzsche best sightseeing tour
- Unforgettable night photos of the French Riviera and dinner in Monaco
- Family tour from Cannes Amusement Parks and attractions
- Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour
- The wolf gorge and the stone nests of Provence
- Visit Provence and the capital of the world perfumery Grasse
- The most luxurious places of the French Riviera sightseeing tours from Cannes