All In One Full Day Tour 1 (Two Palace & Namdaemun Market & Insadong) - Seoul
Know More about this tourHave you heard about history of Korea?
Korea has thousand years of history and Korea is Nation State.
If you are international traveler, you might know Seoul is one of rare cities has hundreds years history footprints. You will see high-tech right next to thousand-year-old tradition. Palace is the one of popular historical places. Chosun Empire has ended in 1910 while Seoul has been the capital of Josun dynasty for the past 500 years. There are 5 important palaces you dont want to miss and they are the most popular places for visitors.
What is first impression of the word "Palace"? Place for kings and noble families? It is true but only the part of it. You will see the area where kings and families lived with 2000 people ruled whole nation. There is only parts of palaces remain which makes many people find they are only for king and family. Palace was the place for discussion how to rule the country. The palace was like a huge company runs a big organization, nation where 2000 people are working together inside. Most people now understand the palace only for king and family after modern city development.
Hotel(Seoul) Driving through the famous Landmarks The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony Gyeongbok Palace The National Folk Museum Pass By The Presidential Blue House RedPine or Ginseng Center Lunch Changdeok Palace RedPine or Ginseng Center Insadong Namdaemun Market Hotel(Seoul)
Inclusions for All In One Full Day Tour 1 (Two Palace & Namdaemun Market & Insadong)
- Professional English Guide
- Admission Fee
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for All In One Full Day Tour 1 (Two Palace & Namdaemun Market & Insadong)
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Gyeongbok Palace will be replaced by another tourist attraction when it is closed on Tuesdays.
The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony will be cancelled when it is rainy.
You might not be allowed to pass by the Presidential Blue House for the security.
Changdeok Palace will be replaced to Bukchon Hanok Village on Mondays.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour