All In One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village) - Seoul
OverviewExperience the fairly unknown history of Korea by visiting World Heritage Sites and other famed historic locations. See the changing of the guard at Gyeongbok Palace, visit a folk village and more!
Know More about this tourA new dynamic in a careful balance of Eastern and Western influences. Todays fusion of tradition and modernity has made Seoul vibrant, complex and ever intriguing.
This tour is the combination of "Hello, Seoul tour" & "Korean Folk Village Tour". If you want to leave the boredom of Seoul and see the atmosphere of your local districts in Korea, let us guide you to the most popular tour!
Well organized of two tours combination brings you the most effective and efficient tour of Korea for your day.
Hotel(Seoul) Driving through the famous Landmarks The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony Gyeongbok Palace The National Folk Museum Pass By The Presidential Blue House RedPine or Ginseng Center Lunch Korean Folk Village Korean Traditional Performance RedPine or Ginseng Center Hotel(Seoul)
Inclusions for All In One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village)
- Professional English Guide
- Admission Fee
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for All In One Full Day Tour 2 (Palace & Korean Folk Village)
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Gyeongbok Palace & The National Folk museum will be replaced with Deoksu Palace on Tuesdays.
If the weather is -5 or raining, "The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony" & "Traditional performance" will be canceled.
You might not be allowed to pass by the Presidential Blue House for the security.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour