All In One(Korean Food, Shopping, History) - Seoul
OverviewKorean Food + Shopping + HistoryVisit the top three locations that are loved by locals on an afternoon tour. Be taken from your hotel to the traditional Market, Namsan Hanok village and modern N Seoul Tower.
Know More about this tourA major market place where the world's top stars comes to visit! Christian Stewart! Hugh Jackman and many more comes to enjoy Korean food if heaven! With only 30,000 won, you can experience 30 different kinds of food. Shopping heaven! But for those who does not know their way around will miss out seeing at least half of Myeongdong by wandering around! With your guide they can even give you great shopping tips! Guide to shopping tips! Where the nobles lived during the Joseon Dynasty! Namsan Hanok Village Tour !! Namsan Hanok Village is the place where the nobles lived! Lets make a wish at the time capsule! let's go. Various experiences and performances are held every month.
Hotel(In Seoul) Gwang Jang Traditional Market Namsan Hanok Village N Seoul Tower RedPine or Ginseng Center Hotel(In Seoul)
Inclusions for All In One(Korean Food, Shopping, History)
- Professional English Guide
- Admission Fee
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for All In One(Korean Food, Shopping, History)
- Personal expenses (For Shopping)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Namsan Hanok Village will be replaced to Bukchon Hanok Village on Mondays.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour