From USD 267.77
OverviewDiscover the rich wine heritage, the beautiful countryside and part of history of France during a relaxing full-day trip. YourÂ certified Sommelier and history-lover will guide you across north Burgundy. You will visit the lovely Chablis village, discover cellars built by monks, follow the Knight Templars path andÂ taste Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Chablis and CrÃ©mant de Bourgogne. You will also meet wine producers, discover wine-making and taste more than 10 amazing white, sparkling and red wines.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will meet your Sommelier in Paris. After a 2-hour ride in a air-conditioned van with a maximum of 8 people, you will arrive in the lovely village of Chablis. Your first wine-tasting takes place at a famous Chablis producer, where you will visit the caves, see theÂ fermenting tanks, barrels, old vintage bottles, and finish with various wine tastings.
You will then head to a typical village of Burgundy, where ancient grapes varieties are still grown. You will enjoy your second tasting during a wine and cheese pairing lunch at a family-run producer.
After lunch break, your sommelier will drive you through the vineyards area to another Burgundy appellations famous for its great Pinot Noir wines. Â You will learn about french wine labels, "terroirs", Burgundy grapes varieties and also about the epic history of the Knights Templar and Cistercians monks. Your final tasting will takeÂ place in a historic wine cave from the XI century built by monks.
Return to central Paris around 7pm.
Inclusions for All-Inclusive Chablis And North Burgundy Wine Tour From Paris
- All Wine-tastings included in the tour
- Wine & cheeses paired lunch
- English-speaking certified sommelier
- Deluxe air-conditioned minibus
- Small group
Exclusions for All-Inclusive Chablis And North Burgundy Wine Tour From Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.