All Inclusive Fátima Day Trip From Lisbon With Lunch
OverviewFatima is one of the most iconic shrines in the world where more than 5 million pilgrims visit every year. The Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary was built to commemorate the apparition of the Virgin Mary to three shepherd children. In this tour you can also visit other beautiful sites of the region, such as Nazaré (worldwide known for its massive wave and surf hotspot), Óbidos, a charming little village surrounded by medieval walls and the Batalha Monastery, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at your centrally located Lisbon hotel, then transport you to Ftima via air-conditioned vehicle. The small country town is renowned for being one of the most visited pilgrimage sites in the world. See the grand Basilica, built to commemorate the Virgin Marys appearance to three children there in 1917. Venture inside the basilica to visit the childrens tombs and several works of sacred art.
On the other side of the sanctuary, discover one of the worlds largest Christian churches, the Church of the Most Holy Trinity, built in the 2000s. See the Chapel of the Apparitions, located on the spot where the apparitions appeared. After spending an hour or so in Ftima, head towards Batalha, a medieval town that rose to prominence after becoming home to Batalha Monastery. It was built in response to an important 14th-century battle in the Battle Field of Aljubarrota, which preserved Portugals independence from Spain. Take your time exploring this 600-year-old UNESCO World Heritage Site (entrance included).
Visit tourist spots such as Nazar, a traditional fishing village where the Virgin Mary appeared to a Portuguese knight. See some of Europes biggest waves before journeying to bidos. Spend an hour wandering the streets of this medieval walled city and sip Ginjinha, a sour cherry liqueur, served in a chocolate cup. Admire the areas verdant valleys on your journey back to central Lisbon.
Inclusions for All Inclusive Fátima Day Trip From Lisbon With Lunch
- Hotel pickup (Lisbon area)
- Drop-off in Lisbon city center (Marqus de Pombal and/or Restauradores square)
- Small-group tour
- Professional but informal local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Entrance fee for Mosteiro da Batalha
- Cherry liqueur (Ginjinha de bidos)
Exclusions for All Inclusive Fátima Day Trip From Lisbon With Lunch
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant meals not included
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
9am to 6pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon