All-inclusive Food-featured Shanghai Vibe Sightseeing Tour
OverviewFood is god for the people, as a Chinese saying goes. Whether be a foodie or not, in addition to seeing the highlights of Shanghai, you are encouraged by us to witness (if eerie) and taste (if acceptable) various local food here to vibrate with the people here via their first necessity of life. In this tour, along the way of sightseeing covering highlights, you will be introduced to a round of local tasty nosh.
Know More about this tourAt 9:00 am, you are greeted by a guide at hotel or residence. In the next eight hours, with excellent local guide by public transport on reasonably designed route collecting various local tasty food, your discovery of Shanghai will be an easy, informative, luscious and well-accommodated one.
Go to the famous water front, the Bund. "Gallery of World Architectures" and skyscrapers in Pudong Financial Zone strike your eyes and distinguishes Shanghai as historic city to the near-modern and flourishing pilot to the modern times of China.Move south to a bustling market area in Old Town that features Yu Garden, "Oasis of Tranquility", at the core. Next head to the Dajingge Old City Wall area to get an authentic feeling of local earthy life.Then cross the space to the famous showpiece of French Concession, e.g. Xintiandi. Where the CPC(Communist Party of China) was bornin 1921 was given a rebirth two decades ago into now a chic icon. At last, take subway for one stop to Nanjing Road East Pedestrian Street bordering the People's Square, with the former being the most hilarious and the latter the center of geography, transportation, art and government.In the end of the tour, you will be dropped off back to hotel / residence.
The estimated walking distance covered in the tour is within 5 kilometers (3 miles). Along the way, you get the chance to witness a dozen plus kinds of local food and savor a bunch of delicacies, such as pan cake rolls, sticky rice dumplings, spicy crayfish, chive oil cakes, hairy crab roe noodle, pan-fried / steamed buns and crispy egg rolls or egg tart.
You are advised to come hungry as you basically will eat something every a short while.
Inclusions for All-inclusive Food-featured Shanghai Vibe Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by public transport
Exclusions for All-inclusive Food-featured Shanghai Vibe Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops