Escape the city and spend a night, like no other, under the stars in the beauty of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Spend a magical and memorable evening in the heart of the pristine Arabian dunes.
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
In the early evening, depart your Dubai hotel in your private air-conditioned 4 wheel drive vehicle. Your knowledgeable and experienced safari guide will point out landmarks of Dubai and explain about the desert, it’s history and importance to Emiratis as you drive out to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. After approximately 45 minutes you will enter the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, a unique reserve, funded by its visitors to conserve the natural beauty and biodiversity of the Arabian Desert.
After a gentle drive through the desert you will stop for a falconry display. The next stop is at the top of a sand dune to watch the sun-setting over the dunes, an unmissable photo opportunity. Next you will take a short drive to our Bedouin-style camp where desert activities and a camp fire await you. You can try a variety of desert activities for the adventurous - try a ride on the 'ship of the desert’, more commonly known as the Camel and sand-boarding or for the less adventurous relax on large carpets and cushions set within our tents and henna hand-painting. You will enjoy an Arabic style, three-course buffet while enjoying unlimited beer, wine and watching a belly dancing performance. Enjoy the tranquility of the desert as we turn off the camp lights for a few minutes so that you can see the beauty of the stars in the night sky.
Your adventure ends with a drive back to Dubai and drop off to your hotel at 11pm.
Inclusions for All-inclusive Private Car Dune Dinner Safari In The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Safari guide
- Exclusive 4 wheel drive vehicle
- Dune Drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Falcon display (weather permitting)
- Short camel ride
- Henna hand-painting
- Arabic-style buffet dinner
- Soft drinks
- Beer and wine (except during holy month of Ramadan and religious holidays)
- Belly dance (except during holy month of Ramadan and religious holidays)
Exclusions for All-inclusive Private Car Dune Dinner Safari In The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Souvenir photos can be purchased
- Any items not mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Children are 2-11 years and adults are 12 years and above
Our safari vehicles are long wheelbase off-road cars that are fitted with seat belts, roll cages and air-conditioning and are licensed to carry up to six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, all passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
There are special considerations for children traveling in our off-road vehicles. Guests under 2 years of age will not be allowed to participate in any activity involving a physical dune drive or other off-road safaris. They can however join our Sundowner or Sunset safari, where they will be transported directly to the campsite to enjoy the activities there, either having arrived at the desert entrance or after the falcon show (if doing Sundowner safari), and they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian whilst the rest of the family members can carry on with the itinerary as planned.
For the safety of our younger passengers in the off-road vehicles special seating is required and must be requested and booked in advance, as below:
Baby Seat (2-3 years and/or 65cm – 95cm) - Exclusive vehicle
Child Booster Seat (4-5 years and/or 105cm – 125cm) - Exclusive vehicle if child is 4 years old/ Sharing vehicle if child is 5 years old
Booster Cushion (above 5 years and/or under 135cms) - Sharing vehicle
Our safaris involve off-road driving through rugged country - which adds to the excitement of the tour. However because of the adventurous nature and the rough terrain covered, you should not participate if your health or any pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments neck or back problems) may be adversely affected.
We do accept expectant mothers and passengers with heart ailments neck or back problems but alternative arrangements need to be made in advance for certain segments of the excursions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 303-4888 for these arrangements.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.