All-Inclusive Private Classic Suzhou Day Trip From Shanghai
OverviewFounded more than 2,500 years ago, Suzhou boasts its history and has ushered in the Wu culture that has defined the water-based personalities of the whole Yangtze Delta, particularly around the Taihu Lake: elegant, refined, delicate and ingenious. This tour simply encompasses the cultural and historical centerpieces of Suzhou with no touch on any silk or the like's shopping. You will get a thorough experience of the charming Suzhou purely through a garden, a street, a temple and a pagoda.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAt 8:00 am, you get picked up by your friendly private guide at your hotel or residence in Shanghai city. Then, head for Suzhou on a 1.5 to 2 hour car ride depending on traffic.
In Suzhou, you will visit a classical private garden first called the Master of the Net's Garden, one of the four most famous gardens of Suzhou, the capital of Chinese private gardens. Then walk along Pingjiang Old Street, a resurgence of old canal street. After lunch with fine local food, the afternoon time will be spent in seeing a tranquil and archaic Buddhist temple, West Garden Temple, for a soul's retreat and finally paying homage to the most significant structure of Suzhou, the leaning Rock Cloud Temple Pagoda, in a magic mound called Tiger Hill, a must-visit for personages throughout the history since over 25 centuries ago. Around 5:00pm, you will be transferred back to Shanghai city.
Inclusions for All-Inclusive Private Classic Suzhou Day Trip From Shanghai
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for All-Inclusive Private Classic Suzhou Day Trip From Shanghai
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops