All Inclusive Private Day Trip To Jade Gate Pass, Han Dynasty Great Wall Ruin, And Ghost City From Dunhuang
OverviewDunhuang is the hub on the ancient Silk Road. This private day trip from Dunhuang will take you to visit Jade Gate Pass, Ghost City, and Han Dynasty Great Wall Ruin.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAt 8 am, you guide will meet you at your hotel lobby. Then, you will take a 1.5-hour ride to Jade Gate Pass, also known as Yumenguan in Chinese. Yang Pass and Jade Gate Pass were 2 important passes near Dunhuang in ancient time. You can still see the ruin of these big passes that are situated near a oasis in the middle of Gobi Desert.
Afterwards, you will head to Han Dynasty Great Wall Ruin that was built in Han Dynasty about 2,000 years ago. It is very impressive to see the wonder extending from inland China all the way here, and then to Lop Nur.
Later, you will continue driving for 1.5 hours to Ghost City that is Yardan Geological National Park nearby Lop Nur, and it is the key route of the ancient Silk Road from Dunhuang to Lop Nur. There are many different clay formation created by the wind. You will hear the horrified sounds from the clay on a windy day as if whispers of ghosts, hence the name. Lunch is included and served at a local restaurant. At the end, you will be transferred back to you hotel where the busy but wonderful day concludes.
Inclusions for All Inclusive Private Day Trip To Jade Gate Pass, Han Dynasty Great Wall Ruin, And Ghost City From Dunhuang
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for All Inclusive Private Day Trip To Jade Gate Pass, Han Dynasty Great Wall Ruin, And Ghost City From Dunhuang
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private One Day Tour: Mogao Grottoes, Singing Sand Dunes and The Silk Road Show
- Private One Day Tour: Mogao Grottoes, White Horse Stupa & visit a local family
- Small Group of West Dunhuang Day Tour: Yumenguan Pass-Great Wall of Han Dynasty-Dunhuang Yadan National Geologic Park -No Shopping Stops
- Private West Dunhuang Day Tour of Yumenguan Pass, Great Wall of Han Dynasty, and Yadan National Geological Park
- 4Days Private Dunhuang Tour: Mo Gao Caves-Crescent Spring-Singing Sand Dune-Yumen Pass-Great Wall of Han Dynasty and Yadan National Geologic Park-No Shopping Stops
- Private Transfer between Dunhuang Airport and Dunhuang Hotel
- Buddhism art one day tour in Dunhuang
- Private Buddhism Art Tour with The Silk Road Show include dinner