All Inclusive Private Day Trip To Kizil Grottoes And Tianshan Gorge From Kuqa - Urumqi
OverviewKuqa (761km away from Urumqi), used to be Qiuci State in the ancient time, has many Buddhists ruins that are very interesting to explore. This day trip will let you visit Kizil Grottoes and Tianshan Canyon from Kuqa. Please note the departure city is in Kuqa, not from Urumqi.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAt 8.30 am, your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby in Kuqa that was Qiuci State in the ancient time where the famous scholar Kumarajiva was born. Then you will take 1.5- hour to Kizil Grottoes. En route you can stop for photo-taking for the Yardan landscape, which are all sorts of clay formations created by wind in the past long history.
Kizil Grottoes, situated on the hill by the Weigan River, is one of the well-known grottoes in China. The earliest history of Kizil can be tracked back to the 3rd century, and it was abandoned on the 8thto9th century. There are about 80 caves, and 10,000 square meters frescoes that are preserved here. You will climb up to visit the caves that has colored paintings and frescoes on the rectangular shape depicting lots of Jakata stories about Buddha,
Afterwards you will have lunch before heading to Tianshan Canyon.
Tianshan Canyonis a natural red valley situated in the Southern Tianshan with a length of 5km. The imposing mountain view leads you to walk in the quiet canyon with fewer tourists.
You will be transferred back to your hotel in Kuqa after tour is finished.
Inclusions for All Inclusive Private Day Trip To Kizil Grottoes And Tianshan Gorge From Kuqa
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for All Inclusive Private Day Trip To Kizil Grottoes And Tianshan Gorge From Kuqa
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walk shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private One-day Tour From Urumqi to Turpan
- 5-Night Silk Road Tour from Urumqi to Dunhuang including High-Speed Train Ticket
- Heaven Lake Day Tour from Urumqi
- 5-Night Private Tour: Silk Road From Urumqi to Dunhuang
- Private Urumqi Day Tour
- Private Airport Transfer Between Urumqi Diwopu International Airport and Downtown Urumqi