All-Inclusive Private Day Trip To The Stone Flower Cave And Marco Polo Bridge - Beijing
OverviewStone Flower Cave is a national famous scenic spot and geological park which is noted for the unique Karst cave sightseeing and a valuable informational bank on geological research.After explore the colorfully illuminated chambers of theStone Flower Cave, and see Marco Polo Bridge which isreputed for countless finely carved lions on the railings on both sides.All entrance fees, private tour guide ,lunch,and transfer service are all inclusive.The tour will take you sightseeing only, there is no factory and shopping stops.
Know More about this tour
Your all-inclusive private day tour begins at 9:00am, and your professional guide and personal driver will meet you at your hotel. Your first stop is theStone Flower Cave,around1 hour and 30 minutes' drive from downtown Beijing.
The Stone Flower Cave become famous since Ming Dynasty (1368-1644).Covering an area of about 1.8 Hectares,it is a multilayer Karst cave with seven clearly distributed layers. The first to the sixth layers are the scenery area and the seventh layer is the underground river. There are twelve huge "halls" which are interconnected with countless narrow passages, sixteen 'chambers' and 71 'branch caves' in many sizes and shapes.Itkeeps a constant 55.4F temperatureall year round.It is a great place for sightseeing and refreshing the mind.
You'll break for lunch at a local farmer's restaurant near the Stone Flower cave.
Then heading back to city and stop at theMarco Polo Bridge.Marco Polo Bridge was built over 800 years ago, is considered to be an architectural masterpiece.The Marco Polo Bridge is well-known because it was highly praised by the Venetian traveler Marco Polo during his visit to China in the 13th century, and for the 20th century Marco Polo Bridge Incident, which marked the beginning of the Second Sino-Japanese War (19371945).
You'll leave here around 3:30pm to return to your hotel, arriving around 5pm.
Inclusions for All-Inclusive Private Day Trip To The Stone Flower Cave And Marco Polo Bridge
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(For Hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for All-Inclusive Private Day Trip To The Stone Flower Cave And Marco Polo Bridge
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours