All Inclusive Private Hangzhou Day Trip By Bullet Train From Shanghai
OverviewThis private day trip will take you away from the hustle and bustle of Shanghai city to beautiful Hangzhou City. One of the fun part of this trip is to experience the fastest bullet train service (round trip). On this day, you will visit Zhongzhu Temple, Meijiawu green tea plantation and West Lake where you can enjoy a relaxing boat ride. A tasty local lunch at tea farmers restaurant is inclusive.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Round-trip train fares
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide in your hotel lobby at 8.30am and head up to Hongqiao Train Station to take the high-speedbullet train ride to Hangzhou. On the road, admirethe countryside landscapes and learn more aboutthe culture and history of theYangtze River regionfrom your guide.
Upon arrival inHangzhou, take a walking tour aroundthe famous West Lake, asyour guide shares stories about the legendsof theWest Lake and Lady White on the boat.
Enjoy a tasty local lunch at a farmer's restaurant, then continue your trip with a visit to theMeijiawu green tea village. Stroll around the plantation and learn more about the growing, harvesting, and processing of the tea. Then, visit the beautiful Zhongzhu Temple, which dates back over800 years.
After your tour is finished, you will take bullet train back to Shanghai, and you will arrival your Shanghai hotel about 8.15pm.
Inclusions for All Inclusive Private Hangzhou Day Trip By Bullet Train From Shanghai
- Private guide service
- Round trip bullet train tickets
- A comfortable Buick car with private driver service in Hangzhou
- One can of top quality handmade Dragon well green tea
- Private wooden boat Boat fee on West Lake
- Local lunch
- All entrance fee
- Free 4G wifi available during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for All Inclusive Private Hangzhou Day Trip By Bullet Train From Shanghai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Passport name, number and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your bullet train ticket in advance)
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Former French Concession of Shanghai
- Hangzhou Xixi Dragon Boat Festival Day Trip
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour