All-inclusive Private Tongli Water Village Day Tour From Shanghai
OverviewThis is an over-all 7-hour hassle-free tour from pickup to drop-off at your hotel / residence. Among other water villages, Tongli is the least commercialized yet diverting one. You get to see all typical sceneries of elegance in Yangtze Delta area featuring classical garden, meandering canals, old streets, archaic residences, ancient bridges, intricate crafts, rustic & tasty food and gondola boats.Your time in Tongli will be a fond journey back to Chinese bygone days.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAt 9:00 AM, you will be picked up and right away taken onto the road for about 1.5 hour ride to Tongli in the jurisdiction of Suzhou City.
In Tongli Village, you will first visit uniquely laid-out Tuisi Garden (Retreat & Meditation Garden), one of the World Heritage gardens. Then you move on to see all kinds of local characteristics out there along old streets and canals. Triple Bridge is three bridges that form a triangle at the convergence of canals. Each bridge has a propitious name, that locals still care to rub off luck on in the occasions of important events.
Lunch will be arranged at a nice local restaurant that provides a multitude of local palatable foods, most likely able to cater to even particular taste and dietary requirement.
Afterwards, you can choose to take gondola (at your own cost), watch Pingtan show (ballad singing in Suzhou dialect; national oral and intangible art) in a tea house sitting right beside a canal. Or simply doing some shopping is advisable as there are plenty of local hand-made crafts and most shop owners in Tongli are not pushy at all.
After max 4-hour touring in Tongli, you will set out for a ride back to Shanghai with drop-off at your hotel or any other location in central downtown as you can request.
Inclusions for All-inclusive Private Tongli Water Village Day Tour From Shanghai
- Professional tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for All-inclusive Private Tongli Water Village Day Tour From Shanghai
- Gondola Boating (CNY90 per boat for 6 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops