OverviewEnjoy a private and unique experience in the southern area of Lima. We will visit the famous Ballestas Islands, called also the small Galapagos Islands for its beauty and live nature. Take a souvenir home from your visit to the artisan market of Paracas Bay. Visit the city of Ica, famous for its local wineries, delicious food such as the Sopa Seca, Shrimp cocktails and different sweets such as frejol colado and tejas. Get amazed by the mysterious witches village of Cachiche and feel the adrenaline run free through your veins when you visit the Oasis of Huacachina and Sand Dunes of Ica where you can do some buggy rides and sandboard in the middle of the desert.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourWake up early and start the tour at 4:30am and travel south of Lima in the company of our driver and tour guide that will be with you at your service. We offer an exclusive service with snacks and free drinks on board. Since this is a private tour, you can request as many stops as you want for taking pictures and stretching your legs. You will arrive to Paracas at 7:30am and will immediately board the boat that will take us to the Ballestas Islands. Enjoy your visit to these rocky islands rich in marine fauna with animals such as the blue-footed booby, guanay guano bird, Humboldt penguins and seals such as the sea-lions and fur seals. On your way back to Paracas, do not miss the Candelabro geoglyph, believed to be used as a navigational guide and part of the Nazca culture.
Discover the best of Ica in a city tour by the main square: the Helena Chocolate Factory where you can try the famous "tejas" and the church of the Lord of Luren which was partially destroyed in the earthquake of 2007. Taste and buy the best wines and piscos (Official Peruvian drink) with all their varieties in a typical local winery and enjoy a wonderful lunch with a chicha morada (purple corn drink - non alcoholic).
Finally, get amazed with the nature of the Oasis of Huacachina. Perfect place for buggy rides and sandboarding experiences on the sand dunes of Ica. Free time to take pictures and to enjoy a view of the sunset in the middle of the desert. Definitely, a must-see destination in Ica and the south area of Lima.
You will return at approximately 8pm.
Inclusions for All Inclusive Private Tour To Ballestas Islands, Paracas, Ica And Huacachina Sand Dunes
- Private tour
- Sandwiches, snacks and unlimited drinks on board
- Professional tour guide
- Lunch in Huacachina
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ballestas Islands tour
- City tour Ica + Wineries
- Sandboard & Buggy Rides in Huacachina Dunes
- Entrance tickets
Exclusions for All Inclusive Private Tour To Ballestas Islands, Paracas, Ica And Huacachina Sand Dunes
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.