OverviewEnjoy a terrific day trip in Sintra with an all-Inclusive small-group guided tour from Lisbon. Experience everything this UNESCO World Heritage Site has to offer: visit the Pena Palace and its profusion of exotic styles, united in a perfect masterpiece of architectural Romanticism. Fall in love within the Quinta da Regaleira, surrounded by beautiful gardens, lakes and caves concealing mysterious meanings from ancient Orders. Taste a delicious meal in a traditional restaurant (included). This journey will also take you to Roca Cape, the westernmost point of Europe and to Cascais.
- All-inclusive tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at your centrally-located Lisbon hotel and transport you westward via air-conditioned vehicle. Drive along Marginal Avenue, a winding waterfront road with sweeping views of the Tagus River and Atlantic Ocean. Leave the April 25 Bridge behind as you follow the railway line, passing white sandy beaches, fishing vessels, ancient fortresses, and old mansions.
Pass the picturesque Portuguese Riviera, a strip running through Oeiras, Estoril, and Cascais. Snap photos of the Casino Estoril, Europes largest casino, believed to be Ian Flemings inspiration for the James Bond novel Casino Royale. As you pull into Cascais, take your time strolling around the chic holiday destination, once a fishing village, then a refuge for royal families during World War II. Explore narrow alleys and glimpse traditional Portuguese white houses, or relax by the beach.
Continue to postcard-perfect Cabo da Roca, continental Europes westernmost point. Pass Guincho, one of the regions most famous beaches, popular amongst surfers and watersports enthusiasts for its strong winds and inimitable waves.
Enjoy some free time admiring the landscape, then continue to UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sintra. Explore its historic center, then head to the romantic Quinta da Regaleira. Wander through its four hectares containing a palace, lush gardens, lakes, grottoes and mysterious constructions that evoke Freemasons and the Templars.
Head to the top of Serra de Sintra, 500 meters above sea level, to visit the Palace of Pena. Admire the fairytale example of architectural Romanticism that blends several styles, including Gothic, neo-Manuelin, neo-Islamic, and neo-Renaissance. Enjoy a delicious traditional pastry, a travesseiro or a queijada, before settling in for your ride back to Lisbon.
Inclusions for All Inclusive Sintra Tour From Lisbon With Lunch
- Hotel pickup (Lisbon area)
- Drop-off at Lisbon city center (Marquês de Pombal and/or Rossio)
- Local and informal guide
- Professional driver
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fee at Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira
- Guided tour inside the monuments
- Local pastry (travesseiro or queijada)
Exclusions for All Inclusive Sintra Tour From Lisbon With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.