All Inclusive Wuhan Private Day Tour Including Yellow Crane Tower, Guiyuan Temple And Hubei Provincial Museum
OverviewWuhan is the capital of Hubei Province with three landmarks. This private one day tour will take you to see these landmark attractions: Yellow Crane Tower, Guiyuan Temple, and Hubei Provincial Museum.
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAt 8.30 am, you private guide will meet you at your hotel lobby in downtown Wuhan and then set out for a day of sightseeing. First, you will climb up to Yellow Crane Tower which is a very well-known structure in China. The tower has been existed in various forms since as far back as 223 A.D. Current Yellow Crane Tower is situated on the river bank of Yangtze River. It became very popular in China owing to the famous poem by Li Bai of Tang Dynasty. You may climb up to the tower and enjoy panoramic view of the Yangtze River.
Afterwards, you will head to Guiyuan Temple which covers an area of 11.6 acre (46,900 square meters). It is very famous in the Buddhist circle for its perfect structure, spiffy sculpture, and abundant collection. The temple was First built in early Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) by two monks, and then was destroyed and rebuilt for several times in its history. Guiyuan Temple primarily consists of Daxiongbaodian Hall, Arhat Hall, and Sutra Collection Pavilion. Later, lunch will be served at local restaurant.
After lunch break, you will continue to Hubei Provincial Museum by the shore of East Lake of Wuhan. The museum boasts 200,000 pieces or sets of cultural relics. It consists comprehensive exhibition hall, Chu culture center, and Chime Bells Exhibition Hall. The Chime Bells were discovered from the tomb of Yi (the king of the Zeng Sate in the Warring States Period (476 B.C. - 221 B.C.). This is a must-see among all museums if you are a museum-phile. At the end of the museum visit, you will be transferred back to your hotel where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for All Inclusive Wuhan Private Day Tour Including Yellow Crane Tower, Guiyuan Temple And Hubei Provincial Museum
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for All Inclusive Wuhan Private Day Tour Including Yellow Crane Tower, Guiyuan Temple And Hubei Provincial Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.