All-inclusive Zhujiajiao Water Village Tour By Public Transportation - Shanghai
OverviewThis 8-hour tour is going to be a thorough exploration of Zhujiajiao Water Village. With the new Metro Line 17 opening at the end of 2017, you can now more easily get to Zhujiajiao Village to see what original Shanghai was like in ancient time. Numerous kinds of food and craftsmanship that are gone in urban Shanghai await you to explore in "Chinese Venice". You will get to know Shanghai's suburb in perspectives that will not be presented with anyone else and anywhere else.
Know More about this tourAt 9:00AM, your tour guide will greet you at your hotel or residence to start the full day (8 hours) excursion.
Zhujiajiao Water Village in Qingpu District is in the far west suburb of Shanghai. It takes about 1.5 hours to 2 hours to get to Zhujiajiao Water Village depending on the pickup location. The general route is: find a station of and take Line 2 or Line 10 to transfer to Line 17 at Hongqiao Railway Station. After getting down the train at Zhujiajiao Station, walk 20 minutes to the scenic village of Zhujiajiao. The converse repeats the way back.
During the sightseeing, you will see a coverall huge fresh food market, walk through old streets, bridges and waterways, savor a meal of fresh and tasty local food, mix with the local senior folks watching the Pingtan show (ballad singing in Suzhou dailect), enjoy a breezy gondola ride (optional; at extra cost), indulge yourself in idle daydreaming at a neat coffee / tea session (optional; at extra cost) and last but not least run across an oasis of tranquility at an antiquated and rare private residence for a beautiful finale.
At about 5:00PM, you will be dropped off at hotel or residence.
Supposing the tour start at the heart of Shanghai downtown, the walking distance covered throughout the entire tour is about 6 kilometers (3.7 miles).
Inclusions for All-inclusive Zhujiajiao Water Village Tour By Public Transportation
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Public transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for All-inclusive Zhujiajiao Water Village Tour By Public Transportation
- Gondola Ride (CNY150 / boat for 6 people; 20 minutes)
- Coffee or Tea
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops