All Sides Of Vilnius - The Original City Tour By BicycleWrite a Review
OverviewThis comprehensive bike tour introduces you to the Vilnius of locals. Cycle through the historical Old Town, a modern business district, a charming quarter filled with little wooden houses and a Soviet-era residential area for an unusual, unexpected and unforgettable impression of the city.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Our bike tour not only introduces you to the beautiful medieval Old Town enjoyed by countless tourists every day, but also the Vilnius of locals. See the city as it really is with its joys and worries, grandeur and monotony, modernity and parochialism. This is your opportunity to get a taste of local life and feel the real spirit of the city while learning about its history, legends, language and culture. Theres also the possibility to stop for snacks or dinner at a traditional restaurant.
Please note that All Sides of Vilnius is not a typical city tour. Rather than being a one-sided storytelling session by a knowledgeable but tired guide, this tour is highly interactive your guide, while still knowledgeable, will encourage questions, comments and participation, making it more of an adventure of discovery uniquely tailored to your personality and needs. As a result, we never end up running the same tour twice!
Inclusions for All Sides Of Vilnius - The Original City Tour By Bicycle
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Free bottle of water included
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for All Sides Of Vilnius - The Original City Tour By Bicycle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.