All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Churrascaria In Rio De Janeiro - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewChurrascaria is an all-you-can-eat style service in Brazilian restaurants. In most areas of the world outside of Brazil, they are commonly known as a rodzio restaurant. You pay a fixed price and the waiters bring you samples of food until you've had enough. With round-trip hotel transportation, a local guide and all food included, all you need to do is bring your appetite!
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
In churrascarias, servers come to the table with knives and a skewer, on which are speared various kinds of quality cuts of meat, most commonly local cuts of beef, pork, chicken and sometimes exotic meats. While not as popular, there are other rodzio style restaurants in Brazil, which serve different foods including pasta, pizza and sushi.
Most rodzio courses are served off the cooking spit, and are sliced or plated right at the table. Sometimes they are accompanied with fried potatoes, fried bananas, collard greens, black beans, and rice (served buffet style).
In many restaurants, the diner is provided with a colored card, red on one side and green on the other. Accordingly, the servers will only bring more meat if the card is flipped to the green side. In this type of restaurant waiters carry hot skewers of cooked meat around the dining room and diners signal to the server with a green card side up if they are interested in a particular cut. The meat is then sliced right off the skewer. Once again the diner is welcome to eat as much as they desire and place the card red side up when full.
Often these restaurants also have buffets with side dishes such as salads, collard greens, black beans and rice, fried potatoes and more. Or, the waiter might bring a small selection of side dishes right to the table
Inclusions for All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Churrascaria In Rio De Janeiro
- All-you-can-eat dinner
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Churrascaria In Rio De Janeiro
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.