Alpine Panoramic Hallstatt Day Trip Tour From Vienna Including Admont Abbey Visit
OverviewJoin us for the most pictorial trip through the impressive Alpine mountains and cliffs to Austrias lakes resort Salzkammergut famous for its UNESCO world heritage landscapes.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your centrally located Vienna hotel between 7:30am and 8am, then take a seat in your air-conditioned coach or van for the onward journey toward Salzkammergut. Along the way, enjoy sweeping views over the lakes, peaks, and valleys of the Austrian Alps.
Stop for 40 minutes at Admont Abbey one of the oldest abbeys in Austria and home to the largest monastic library in the world and admire the impressive Baroque architecture you find. Afterward, continue on through the UNESCO-listed landscapes of Salzkammergut to the village of Hallstatt.
On arrival, follow your guide on a 2.5-hour walking tour and learn of the regions rich mining heritage. Explore the town and learn of its remarkable culture and traditions, and stroll past medieval half-timbered buildings to the bustling Market Square.
Head onward to the town of Gmunden on Lake Traunsee, renowned for its warm climate and spectacular mountain scenery. Admire fine views over Ort Castle, and enjoy 30 minutes free time to browse the traditional craft shops at your leisure.
When your time in Gmunden comes to an end, return in comfort to central Vienna to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Alpine Panoramic Hallstatt Day Trip Tour From Vienna Including Admont Abbey Visit
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Vienna hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Admont Abbey entrance fee
- Walking tours
Exclusions for Alpine Panoramic Hallstatt Day Trip Tour From Vienna Including Admont Abbey Visit
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant is free until a separate seat needed.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and Russian.
Book in advance and get free hotel pick-up (approx. 45 min before departure). For free hotel pick-up advance reservation necessary.
Please note that you will cover approx. 600 km. by motorway and Alpine roads at this day. It is approx. 8 hours drive with short breaks. You will spend approx. 40 minutes in Admont Abbey, max. 2 hours in Hallstatt, 30 minutes in Gmunden.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart Concert
- Vienna Walking Tour: In the Footsteps of 'The Third Man'
- Family Vienna Combo: Vienna Card, Schonbrunn Zoo, Prater Ferris Wheel and Madame Tussauds
- Vienna Railway Station Private Departure Transfer
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart Christmas Concert with Optional Gala Dinner
- Imperial Grand Tour: Vienna City and Wienerwald