Alta Montana Y Villavicencio - MendozaWrite a Review
An amazing tour to the most exquisite places in Mendoza, this one will take you through places like the Old Villavicencio Thermal Complex, which has the most beautiful gardens. The tour will go through Uspallata, which is the place for pre Hispanic settlement of Indian huarpes. The tour will cover quite a few places which boast of excellent European style architecture. The tour will take care of your round trip transportation and will be presided over by a well versed English speaking tour guide.
- Old Villavicencio Thermal Complex where will tour the gardens
- Uspallata, pre Hispanic settlement of Indians huarpes and southernmost point of the Inca Empire
- Panoramic View of Complex Los Penitentes
- View of Puente del Inca Bridge
- Aconcagua Hill Lookout, from where you can access the Horcones Lagoon and the Aconcagua Provincial Park.
- Christ the Redeemer monument symbolizing the union between Argentina and Chile
- Villa Las Cuevas, European style.
Know More about this tour
Tour pre Andean zone is passing through the old Route 7 were we drive to neighboring Chile trasandino.
The landscape is stunning and historic sites, we go on the path army walked of the campaign to liberate Chile and Peru as Canota Monument.
Attractions: Canota Monument and the old spa resort Villavicencio, where we gonna have a walking tour in the gardens, Mirador, the Balcony, reaching 3000 meters Paramillos Cross.
This is where you get the best view of the mountains with high peaks.
Down towards the town of pre-Hispanic settlement Uspallata Aboriginal Huarpes and the southernmost point of the Inca Empire, which is how far the Camino del Inca from Peru.
Attractions: The Vaults of Uspallata, historic adobe buildings where the chaplain Fray Luis Beltrán, how used to cast cannons and guns.
Subsequent visits to the villages of Picheuta, Polvaredas, Punta de Vacas and Los Penitentes ski resort.
Leisure for the use of chair lift which allows us to enjoy panoramic views.
Later we find the edge of our tour, the Puente del Inca architectural natural thermal water springs.
Continuing our course and 2750 masl the viewpoint of Cerro Aconcagua, the American colossus of 6959 meters, from where you access the Laguna Horcones and the Aconcagua Provincial Park.
Following the international route arrive at our final destination the town Caves, European style located at 3200 meters.
Between Las Cuevas and the international tunnel, is it a path that allows up if weather conditions permit in the summer to the Christ Redeemer Monument, located at 4200 m, which symbolizes the union between Argentina and Chile.
Return International Route 7 to the city of Mendoza.
Departures by route vicencio subject to climate changes.
Inclusions for Alta Montana Y Villavicencio
- Spanish/English guide
- Roundtrip transfers
Exclusions for Alta Montana Y Villavicencio
Food and Beverage
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.