Altas Mountains Off-Road Buggy Or Quad Adventure: Guided Half-Day Tour From Marrakech Including Snacks And Tea With The Locals - Marrakesh
OverviewEnliven your stay in Marrakech by booking a Buggy or Quad adventure in the High Atlas Mountains. Take a refreshing day out in Marrakech countryside on your Quad bike or Buggy and discover the beauty of the Majestic High Atlas Mountains with its snow-capped peaks, green meadows, fruit trees and refreshing lakes. Be surprised by this exciting guided adventure in the heart of High Atlas walls with its famous Turtle valley and Eucalyptus forests. Immerse yourself in this exotically different world with the cool Atlas mountains fresh air and the culture of the Atlas populations.
Know More about this tourFor this guided Buggy or Quad biking tour in the Majestic High Atlas Mountains, your friendly diver will pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech in a brand new air-conditioned minivan or 4WD to start an exotic immersion into a different world with the cool Atlas mountains fresh air and the culture of the Atlas populations.
After the safety and driving instructions, your guide invites you to follow along for an unforgettable 2-hour tour at your own pace in a friendly atmosphere. Be ready with all the necessary equipment included (gloves, helmets, scarves ('cheichs'), and glasses.
On board of your Buggy or Quad discover the famous Agafay Desert, the Turtle Valley, the snow-capped High Atlas Mountains peaks and the breathtaking views of the majestic Lake Takerkoust.
Cross Eucalyptus forests and typical Berber villages where mint tea will be served in a Berber house. Before returning to your starting point, your stop on the Plateau is expected to have a wonderful view of the lake with its 4.3-mile (7 km) length and blue water spread to the foot of the high Atlas walls. This tour is perfect for your camera.
Relax on the return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Altas Mountains Off-Road Buggy Or Quad Adventure: Guided Half-Day Tour From Marrakech Including Snacks And Tea With The Locals
- Choice of Morning or Afternoon Tour
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 2 Hours guided tour in the Atlas mountains
- Necessary equipment (gloves, helmets, scarves, glasses ...)
- Supervision and assistance by professional guides
- Mint tea offered in a Berber house
- Small-group tour
- Gasoline and diesel
Exclusions for Altas Mountains Off-Road Buggy Or Quad Adventure: Guided Half-Day Tour From Marrakech Including Snacks And Tea With The Locals
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No driving license required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minors under 16 years old should ride as passengers
Minors of 16 years old are permitted to drive a quad with the signing of a discharge from the parents.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking