Alternative 3-Hour Tapas Tour In Seville
Know More about this tourAlameda de Hercules area is known for being the most alternative part of Seville and also the bohemian quarter. It is also known as the go-to spot for modern, alternative and non-touristy tapas spots. On this unforgettable 3-hour tour, a guide will show you the best tapas bars that only the locals know about. From the most traditional tapas to tapas with a modern twist, all the places will leave you asking for more. And of course it makes perfect sense to accompany all this tapas with a good glass of wine. The tour guide will help you to discover the aromas and flavors of wines that go well with this Andalusian cuisine.
First, you will meet in front of the Cinema Alameda. From here, you will explore the area and after a short introduction of the history of the district you will arrive at the first tapas spot. After this, you will meander through the streets and see a variety of different tapas places, from a loud and lively stand-up tavern to a tranquil, formal sit-down restaurant. You will finish the tour with a visit to one of the oldest markets in Seville.
At each of the four tapas bars, you will have a drink and a choice of one plate to share which means that if you are in a group with a few people, you will get to try a dozen different dishes. After this, you will return back to the meeting point.
Inclusions for Alternative 3-Hour Tapas Tour In Seville
- 4 beverages (1 red wine or white wine, 1 sherry, 1 beer, Tinto de Verano or 1 soft drink)
- Unlimited tab water
- 4 selections of tapas per person. Depending on the number of participant you will try between 6 and 16 different tapas to be chosen from the following options: Cigar, Pork Ribs, Mushroom Cake, Salmorejo, fried Eggplants with honey, Goat Cheese in oven, Croquetas, Squid, Solomillo with Goat Cheese, Carrilladas, Capirotes de langostinos, Gazon (special fish from southern Spain), Paella, Montadito, Tocino del cielo (the oder can change sometimes according to the availability of the tapas).
- The menu can be adjusted to Vegetarians and any types of allergy.
- Visit of 3-4 bars
- Visit of the oldest market in Seville and depending on the opening hours a tapa and a drink there
- Local guide
- Walking tour inMacarena and Alameda with explanations
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Alternative 3-Hour Tapas Tour In Seville
- Gratuities (optional)
- Iberian Ham
- More than 2 glasses of wine
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum drinking age is 18 years