OverviewDelve deep into the dynamic Brooklyn neighborhoods of Bushwick and Williamsburg through an exploration of their vibrant street art.
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAlternative New York Street Art Tour: Brooklyn -
Delve deep into the dynamic Brooklyn neighborhoods of Bushwick and Williamsburg through an exploration of their vibrant street art. A democratic art form offering unparalleled accessibility both to artists and their audience, street art offers a unique lens into contemporary American culture. Make your way to Bushwick and check out iconic work from bold urban artists. Learn how this authentically American subculture has been uniting people of diverse backgrounds for the past fifty years by fostering creative, non-curated public expression, and gain a new understanding of Brooklyn. Then, take to the streets of Williamsburg and view cutting-edge graffiti murals from some of NYC’s most innovative emerging artists. Conclude your tour with the opportunity to shop and eat at some of Brooklyn’s trendiest stores and restaurants.
Alternative New York Street Art Tour: Lower East Side -
Come along with us through one of New York City's oldest neighborhoods and let us bring the art live. The Lower East Side is well known for it's diverse ethnic neighborhoods and astonishing street art. Historically, the Lower East Side is known for hosting immigrants coming off Ellis Island, and in the second half o the 20th century, the area became flooded with artists. The growing counter-culture population in the Lower East Side drew more and more artists. Soon the area quickly exploded with creative expressive graffiti art that illustrated the social and cultural movements that would influence American society in the 21st century.
Inclusions for Alternative New York Street Art Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Alternative New York Street Art Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Subway Metrocard
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please purchase a MetroCard for two rides before your tour. For those of you who need to return home, purchase an additional ride.
You might also like
- 9/11 Memorial And Ground Zero Walking Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Upgrade
- World Trade Center Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Ticket
- 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York By Bus
- Big Apple Helicopter Tour Of New York
- Chinatown Walking And Food Tour
- Hell's Kitchen Walking And Food Tour
- WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking And Food Tour
- Shop And Shuttle Woodbury Commons New York
- New York Craft Cocktail Tour Best.Day.Ever.