- Tour start to the meeting point at the roundabout of Flavio Gioia square, next to the statue of Flavio Gioia
- View the Arsenale.
- Visit the big and graceful historical center with the beautiful Saint Andrew's Cathedral (or Duomo) in Arab-Sicilian style dedicated to Saint Andrew, Apostle and patron saint of Amalfi, whose relics are kept there.
- Visit the Fountain of Sant'Andrea, with marble sculptures of Saint Andrea and marine Gods, carved in the XVIII century.
- View the narrow medieval alleys densely sourrounded by souvenir shops and limoncello.
- Walk up to the characteristic Atrani.
- Stop for a panoramic view at the cemetery of the ancient monastery of San Lorenzo.
- Arrive to the Piazza of Atrani.
- Visit Chiesa di San Salvatore de Birecto.
- End of the visit (5 minutes walk to return on foot downtown Amalfi)
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
9:30 a, 4:00 pm
Departure Details :
Piazza Flavio Gioia, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Let yourself be enchanted by a three-hour guided tour starting from the historic center of Amalfi to Atrani, experiencing the colors, the typical tastes and the millenary history of the Amalfi coast.
Amalfiwas the capital of an ancient maritime republic. Its historic center is considered an outdoor museum and preserves, almost intact, architectural and urban elements, heritage of its glorious past. Do not miss the visit to the famous Cathedral dedicated to SantAndrea inRomanesque-Baroque stylewhich witnessthe important commercial role played by Amalfi during the medieval period.
From the center of Amalfi you will walk up the stairs to get to the so-calledPiazzetta, right in the heartofAtrani, from where you can admire a beautiful panorama.
Know More about this tour
Guidance and assitance for the entire duration of the visit
Ticket for the St.Andrew's Cathedral and St. Salvatore de' Birecto.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Activity level: medium, the tour involves a walk of about 2,5 km
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate