Amalfi And Atrani Private Walking Tour
OverviewLet yourself be enchanted by a two-hour guided tour starting from the historic center of Amalfi to Atrani, experiencing the colors, the typical tastes and the millenary history of the Amalfi coast. Amalfi was the capital of an ancient maritime republic. Its historic center is justly considered an outdoor museum and preserves, almost intact, architectural and urban drug of its past. Towers, walls, vaulted houses, ancient churches, chapels and convents, testify, with its rich medieval mercantile houses of the aristocracy, the historical past of Amalfi.Come to the "so-called" Piazzetta right in the center of Atrani, from where you can admire a beautiful view.
Know More about this tour
- Meeting point at the piazza Flavio Gioa next to the statue of Flavio Gioia
- Start in the Flavio Gioia Square, with the statue in marble of the inventor of the compass.
- View the Arsenale.
- Visit the big and graceful historic center with overwhelmingly beautiful Saint Andrew's Cathedral (or Duomo) in Arab-Sicilian style dedicated to Saint Andrew, the Apostle and a patron saint of Amalfi, whose relics are kept here.
- Visit the Fountain of Sant'Andrea, with marble sculptures of Saint Andrea and marine Gods, carved in the XVIII century.
- View the narrow medieval alleys densely sourrounded by souvenir shops and limoncello.
- Walk up to the characteristic Atrani.
- Stop for a panoramic view at the cemetery of the ancient monastery of San Lorenzo.
- Arrive to the Piazza of Atrani.
- Visit Chiesa di San Salvatore de Birecto.
- End of the visit ( 5 minutes walk to return on foot downtown Amalfi)
Inclusions for Amalfi And Atrani Private Walking Tour
- - Guidance and assitance for the entire duration of the visit
Exclusions for Amalfi And Atrani Private Walking Tour
- - Meals
- Ticket for the St.Andrew's Cathedral (3 ) and St. Salvatore de' Birecto (2 ).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Activity level: medium, the tour involves a walk of about 2,5 km
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amalfi Boat Excursions from Amalfi or Positano
- The Amalfi Coast Tour
- Pompei Archeological site and Wine tasting Experience
- Wine Tour Experience for Family or friend's group
- Private transfer from Salerno to Amalfi
- Private Transfer from Amalfi to Rome Door-To-Door
- Private Transfer from Amalfi to Fiumicino FCO Airport Door-To-Door
- Amalfi Lemon Tour Experience