OverviewSeen from the sea, Positano is set in a dramatic vertical panorama of colors; the green of the Monti Lattari, the white, pink and yellow of the Mediterranean houses, the silvery grey of its pebble beaches and the blue of the sea. Enjoy this tour with departure from Positano, the first town you'll come across on the Amalfi Coast. Explore three of the most beautiful villages in the south of Italy: Amalfi and Ravello with their dramatic landscape.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
Get picked up from the designated meeting point in Positano and climb into the air-conditioned coach for the journey along the Amalfi coast, admiring views of the ocean along the way and passing the villages of Praiano, Furore and Conca dei Marini.
On arriving at Amalfi you will have two hours of free time to explore what was once the capital of the maritime republic known as the Duchy of Amalfi. Visit the 11th-century Amalfi Cathedral, and marvel at the Baroque interior, the bronze sculpture of Saint Andrew and the four large paintings by the Italian painter Andrea dell'Asta in the gold caisson ceiling. Stroll to the Cloister of Paradise (Chiostro del Paradiso), built by the archbishop Filippo Augustariccio between 1266 and 1268 and was used as a burial ground for noble families of Amalfi.
Another attraction is the Museum of Handmade Paper (Museo della Carta), which celebrates the long-established paper making tradition in Amalfi. If you wish you can also enjoy a 45-minute panoramic boat trip (own expense, €12,00).
Climb back into the coach for the trip to Ravello, approximately seven miles north of Amalfi. small UNESCO-listed village is home to Villa Rufolo, built in the thirteenth-century by Nicola Rufolo, one of the richest Patricians of Ravello. Perched on a ledge overlooking the cathedral square, the villa was the inspiration for the stage design of German composer Richard Wager's opera Parsifal.
Villa Rufolo is another sight not to be missed in Ravello. Famous for its scenic belvedere known as the Terrace of Infinity (Terrazzo dell'lnfinito), which offers beautiful panoramic views of the Amalfi coast.
The coach will then return to Positano, where the tour ends.
Inclusions for Amalfi And Ravello Full Day Tour From Positano
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Amalfi And Ravello Full Day Tour From Positano
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip (45 mins at €12,00)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.