Amalfi Coast And Herculaneum For Families Private Tour From Naples
OverviewPerfectly designed for families with kids our Private Tour Amalfi Coast and Herculaneum from the port of Naples gives you the chance to explore charming villages such as Positano, Amalfi, Ravello and Sorrento, to drive along the most spectacular road of the world, the Amalfi Drive and to have fun with your kids enjoying our Herculaneum for Kids walking tour. Recommended for children between 6 and 11 years of age the Herculaneum for kids is led by a licensed guide properly trained to stimulate and interact with your kids by the help of a specific map, funny tools, stickers and an activity book.Do not miss this tour. Its the perfect tour for your family.
Know More about this tour
This Tour is available from the Port, from the Railway Station or from your hotel in Town.
Our English speaking driver will come to pick you up at your hotel in Town, or at the landing platform of your train in the Railway Station, or, if you are on a cruise ship, he will welcome you off your ship where all private tours depart; he will hold a nameplate.
The journey between Naples and Herculaneum takes apx 20 minutes. During the passage your sight is immediately captured by the impressive size of the Mount Vesuvius. The slope is covered by vineyards and fruit trees while its crater appears like suspended into the sky. Its like a silent giant, but still active. Turning your eyes to the right you recognize the silhouette of the Bay of Naples with the Peninsula of Sorrento in the background and the island of Capri in a preeminent position.
In Herculaneum you will meet your licensed guide. He/She is specialized in family tours and properly trained to run our Herculaneum for Kids. Its a special two hours tour thought and designed for children from 6 to 11 years of age who want to learn about the facts of the eruption fo 79AD, the history of Herculaneum and the daily life of its past inhabitants. During the walking tour, while the guide shows and comments about certain places such as a private residence, a workshop or a public building the children will attach on an interactive map some stickers representing the people who they would have found in those places. Moreover the guide will involve them to mime places and persons to answer to trick questions and pre-arranged riddles. So that your children will progressively become the guides and you all follow them through the Ruins. Its dynamic, informative and fun! .
After that the tour continues with a spectacular Driving along the Sorrento first and the Amalfi Coastal line after. Your driver will comment about the places and corners you find on the way and he will give you the chance to get off the vehicle to take pictures of the marvelous sceneries and sea views arising in front of you.
Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Praiano, are just some of the charming villages of the Amalfi Coast. They look like engraved into the rock and totally opened onto the sea, the wind and the sun. In this tour time is an essential factor and to avoid the risk to spend too much time in the vehicle we suggest to explore in depth two of them.
Moreover do not miss the opportunity to enjoy a typical genuine Italian lunch followed by a glass of a famous local wine.
After such an intense day your driver will softly drive you back to the departure point or wherever you wish the tour end.
Inclusions for Amalfi Coast And Herculaneum For Families Private Tour From Naples
- Professional English speaking driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port/Railway pickup and drop-off
- Blue Badge guide in Herculaneum
- Private Herculanem for kids tour
- Herculaneum4Kids kit
Exclusions for Amalfi Coast And Herculaneum For Families Private Tour From Naples
- Entrance fees toHerculaneum (approximately 11 per person - people under 18 showing a valid ID enter for free)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
For those not willing to take the entire walk inside Herculaneum, there are some of cafs and gift shops right outside the entrance
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio