Amalfi Coast And Herculaneum For Families Private Tour From Sorrento
OverviewIf you are travelling with your family; if your kids are between 6 and 11 years of age; if you want them to explore the archaeological site of Herculaneum in a very engaging and funny way; if you want to make the best of your time discovering the spectacular villages and the hidden corners of the Amalfi coast, please do not wait any longer; gently book our Amalfi Coast and Herculaneum for families private tour. Its the best compromise between History and Beauty, Art and Nature. The kids will have fun playing our special Herculaneum for kids tour and you could enjoy in depth your glass of local wine overlooking the sea on the Amalfi Coast. Its definitively, your ideal family tour.
Know More about this tour
Our English speaking driver will come to pick you up at your Hotel/Villa in Sorrento Area or if you are on a cruise ship, he will welcome you at the Port of Sorrento where all private tours depart. He will be holding a nameplate.
The itinerary of this tour is very flexible. According to your wishes you can decide to visit the Ruins of Herculaneum first or to start with your driving tour along the Amalfi Coast. This shall be discussed prior to the day of the tour.
Departing from Sorrento towards the Amalfi Coast, you can marvel at the splendours of the Nature surrounding the Village. You will drive up to the Fontanelle Hills which are covered by endless lemon orchards. The local lemons are the only ones which can be used for the production of the famous Limoncello liqueur. Once on the Amalfi Coast your sight will be instantaneously captured by the perfect osmosis of colours and materials: the limestone of the rocks, the intense blue of the sea; the green of the vegetation and the dark brown of the so fertile soil. During the driving tour your private driver will comment about the places and corners you find on the way and he will give you the chance to get off the vehicle to take pictures of the marvelous sceneries and seea views arising in front of you.
Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Praiano, are just some of the charming villages of the Amalfi Coast. They look like engraved into the rock and totally opened onto the sea, the wind and the sun. In this tour time is an essential factor and to avoid the risk to spend too much time in the vehicle we suggest to explore in depth two of them.
Moreover do not miss the opportunity to enjoy a typical genuine Italian lunch followed by a glass of a famous local wine.
After the lunch break you will make your way to the Ruins of Herculaneum. Its the place where you will meet your licensed guide in order to visit the Ruins and to play with our Herculaneum for Kids. Its a special tour designed for children between 6 and 11 years of age. They will be provided by an interactive map through which they will make their way in the Ruins to find certain places such as a private residence, a workshop, a public building, a temple. Moreover, they will stick on the map small characters, ancient inhabitants of the City. The guide will stimulate them by trick questions, riddles and thematic games. This way they will explore the Ruins of Herculaneum, they will learn about its history and destiny and at the same time they will have fun leading the rest of the family through the archaeological sites.
After such an intense day your driver will softly drive you back to the departure point or wherever you wish the tour end.
Inclusions for Amalfi Coast And Herculaneum For Families Private Tour From Sorrento
- Professional English speaking driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port/Railway pickup and drop-off
- Blue Badge guide in Herculaneum
- Private Herculanem for kids tour
- Herculaneum4Kids kit
Exclusions for Amalfi Coast And Herculaneum For Families Private Tour From Sorrento
- Entrance fees toHerculaneum (approximately 11 per person - people under 18 showing a valid ID enter for free)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
For those not willing to take the entire walk inside Herculaneum, there are some of cafs and gift shops right outside the entrance
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St. Anne Celebration Day Boat Tour with Dinner and Fireworks in Sorrento
- Sorrento 3-hour Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Positano Dinner and Fireworks Boat Tour from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Capri Tour by Boat from Sorrento
- Ischia and Procida boat tour from Sorrento
- Small Group Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius Day Trip by Boat from Sorrento
- AperitivBoat Nerano the bay of savour