From USD 114.04
OverviewSelected small-group tour (max 12 pax) to the most beautiful and famous coast in the world departing from Sorrento. Sailing along the Amalfi coastline, be ready to discover places of interest and natural beauties such as: Positano, Arienzo, Nerano, Recommone, Crapolla, Bay of Leranto, Li Galli, Fornillo, Tordigliano, Laurito and Praiano.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis boat excursion is an exclusive and peaceful way to experience the Amalfi coast.
Departing from Sorrento you will cruise along wonderful beaches such of Mitigliano, Nerano and Tordigliano. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the blue water and swim in the Mediterranean sea as the boat will stop in the best spots of the area (snorkeling equipment included).
Then you will enjoy a light snack (drinks and snack included) on board while heading towards Positano. Once arrived, you will have free leisure time (approx 2 hours) to visit the city on your own. Positano is a picturesque villages with very peculiar street and characteristic local shops.
Back on board you will cruise first to Li Galli Island, called Gallo Lungo, and then to Rotonda and Castelletto. According to the Greek legend, in this blue sea the sirens tempted Ulysses on his way back home.
Finally you will head to Amalfi, where you will stop to visit the village (approx 2 hours) before to return to Sorrento.
Inclusions for Amalfi Coast Boat Experience: Sorrento To Positano, Li Galli, Rotonda And Castelletto
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Sorrento area)
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast
- Visit to Positano, Li Galli Island, Furore Fjord and Amalfi
- Drinks (water, beer, coke, limoncello)
Exclusions for Amalfi Coast Boat Experience: Sorrento To Positano, Li Galli, Rotonda And Castelletto
- Entrance fees: Emerald Grotto (Euro 6 per person)
- Pick-up in zone other than Sorrento
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.