OverviewFall in love with one of the most scenic coastal landscapes in Europe on this full-day tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento. The UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast has long been a sanctuary to the rich and famous, with the likes of Greta Garbo, Humphrey Bogart and Jackie Kennedy having sought serenity here and now its your turn. Enjoy a relaxing coach ride from Sorrento along the Amalfi coastal roads and visit the towns and villages of Amalfi and Ravello. Any entrance fees and meals are at your own expense.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your expert guide and air-conditioned coach outside your centrally located Sorrento hotel, or at a nearby prearranged location if the coach is unable to access the front of your hotel.
With over 40 miles (64km) of breathtaking vistas of the turquoise Mediterranean Sea from one side of the coach and endless lemon groves and pastel villas from the other, sit back and relax as you travel smoothly along the coastal roads.
Marvel as you approach Positano, the first stop of your tour. Built up against the mountainside and stretching down to sea level, the villages buildings slip toward the rocky coastline, almost cascading into the sea like a waterfall. Enjoy the postcard-perfect views and spend a few minutes taking photos before returning to the coach.
Next, arrive in Amalfi and enjoy some free time to soak up the sights at your leisure. Visit the magnificent 9th-century Amalfi Cathedral that stands dominant in the main square, or wander through the winding streets to browse the many shops that line them. Alternatively, enjoy an optional boat ride (own expense) from the port to Conca dei Marini, Maiori and Minori.
Your final stop of the tour is in the town of Ravello. Enjoy unparalleled views of the coastline, with views of Minori and Maiori, from this charming little town. Enjoy a visit to Villa Rufolo, a 13th-century villa with beautiful cascading gardens and exquisite views.
Your tour then concludes back at your Sorrento hotel in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Amalfi Coast Day Trip From Sorrento
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Amalfi Coast Day Trip From Sorrento
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.