OverviewExperience the best of Italys spectacular Amalfi Coast on this 10-hour tour from Naples. Travel out through the Sorrentine Peninsula as a guide sheds light on the regions rich history, and admire panoramic views over the mighty Gulf of Naples. Enjoy free time to explore pretty villages such as Positano at your leisure, and discover centuries of rich heritage in the UNESCO World Heritagelisted town of Amalfi. Ake in top local attractions including Amalfi Cathedral and Ravello, and gaze out over the rugged shoreline to the azure-blue seas beyond.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourDeparture from the selected meeting point located centrally in Naples in the morning for your journey to the Amalfi Coast. Nestled along the Sorrentine Peninsula in southern Italy, the Amalfi Coast is home to soaring cliffs, hidden coves, pretty villages and some of the country’s most beautiful coastal scenery.
Admire sweeping views over the Gulf of Naples and stop for an hour’s free time in the small village of Positano, home to pretty shops and top attractions such as Santa Maria Assunta Church. Then, head onward through Praiano — a magnificent valley fortified by rock walls — to the UNESCO World Heritage–listed town of Amalfi.
On arrival, take in key sites of interest including the 9th-century Roman Catholic Amalfi Cathedral, where relics belonging to the Apostle St Andrew are kept. Visit UNESCO–listed Ravello, dominated by beautiful cliff-side gardens, and perhaps explore Villa Rufolo (own expense) — a 13th-century villa with cascading gardens.
When your time on the Amalfi Coast is at an end, return in comfort to Naples to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Amalfi Coast Experience: Small-Group Tour From Naples
- Pickup and drop-off from designed meeting area
- Local tips to visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Snack and water
- Small-group tour
- English-speaking assistant on board
Exclusions for Amalfi Coast Experience: Small-Group Tour From Naples
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children ages 2 and younger are complimentary
According to the daily availability and the occupancy, the tour may operate following the schedule and itinerary of the tour from Sorrento
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.