OverviewDiscover the hidden delights of coastal Italy on this 8-hour Amalfi Coast experience from Sorrento. Travel along the beautiful Amalfi Coast as a guide sheds light on the regions colorful history. Enjoy up to two hours free time to explore at your leisure in traditional villages such as Amalfi, Positano and Ravello. During your tour, admire pretty bridges, charming seaside houses and spectacular views, and experience a slower pace of life away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Seasonal Offer
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup at your Sorrento hotel, hop aboard your comfortable coach and head out to the Amalfi Coast. Along the way, stop to capture the beautiful landscapes on camera and admire sweeping views over the pretty coastline.
On arrival in Positano — your first stop of the day — enjoy an hour’s free time to explore the little town at your leisure. Discover colorful buildings cascading down to the sea, browse the traditional boutiques, take a stroll along the beach or perhaps visit the church of Santa Maria Assunta.
Then, head onward through the beautiful villages of Praiano, Furore and Conca dei Marini to Amalfi. During your 2-hour stop, admire the traditional Mediterranean architecture you find and soak up the atmosphere in one of Italy's most famous coastal resort towns.
Continue on to Ravello, where unparalleled views over the shoreline to Minori and Maiori await. During your 1-hour visit, explore at your own pace and take in top local attractions such as Villa Rufolo — a 13th-century villa with beautiful cascading gardens and exquisite views.
Afterward, concludes your tour back at your hotel in Sorrento in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Amalfi Coast Experience: Small Group Tour From Sorrento
- Snack and Water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Amalfi Coast Experience: Small Group Tour From Sorrento
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.